Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Prosecutor Tries To Crack Thousands Of Rape Cases
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy is leading the charge to get Detroit's massive backlog of rape kits tested and processed. It's a cause that hits close to home, because Worthy was a victim of rape when she was a law student. Host Michel Martin speaks with Worthy.