Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Prosecutor Tries To Crack Thousands Of Rape Cases
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy is leading the charge to get Detroit's massive backlog of rape kits tested and processed. It's a cause that hits close to home, because Worthy was a victim of rape when she was a law student. Host Michel Martin speaks with Worthy.