Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Prosecutor Tries To Crack Thousands Of Rape Cases
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy is leading the charge to get Detroit's massive backlog of rape kits tested and processed. It's a cause that hits close to home, because Worthy was a victim of rape when she was a law student. Host Michel Martin speaks with Worthy.