Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Prosecutor Tries To Crack Thousands Of Rape Cases
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy is leading the charge to get Detroit's massive backlog of rape kits tested and processed. It's a cause that hits close to home, because Worthy was a victim of rape when she was a law student. Host Michel Martin speaks with Worthy.