Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Understanding brain tumors
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
Provocative Read: 10 'More Important' Events Than The Sept. 11 Attacks
As the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks nears, news outlets and blogs are taking their turns at anniversary stories.
Foreign Policy offers this from blogger/author David J. Rothkopf: "10 events that were more important than 9/11." Counting down, Rothkopf says they are:
There are probably 10, 20, 30 or more events and trends we all could come up with — or most of us might end up disagreeing with Rothkopf and making the case that the attacks indeed are the most important event of the past 10 years. Feel free to discuss in the comments thread.