Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
More News From WRVO
Public Radio's Karen DeWitt Interviews New York Governor Eliot Spitzer (Part 1)
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – State budget talks are apparently at a stalemate between Governor Spitzer and Senate Majority Leader Joesph Bruno.
Bruno...a Republican...wants to spend more on school aid for some wealthier but heavily taxed suburban school districts.
Governor Spitzer sat down with Capitol Bureau Correspondent Karen DeWitt Tuesday to discuss the "state of the budget" and other issues.