Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Public Radio's Karen DeWitt Interviews New York Governor Eliot Spitzer (Part 1)
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – State budget talks are apparently at a stalemate between Governor Spitzer and Senate Majority Leader Joesph Bruno.
Bruno...a Republican...wants to spend more on school aid for some wealthier but heavily taxed suburban school districts.
Governor Spitzer sat down with Capitol Bureau Correspondent Karen DeWitt Tuesday to discuss the "state of the budget" and other issues.