Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Putumayo Delivers Latin, African Beats Worldwide
The Putumayo World Music record label is responsible for nearly 200 commercial releases around the globe. Guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with the company's founder and CEO Dan Storper about their two latest albums — Latin Beat and African Beat — and how the company fulfills its mission of delivering exceptional world music to a broad audience.