Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Raising Voices Against HIV On The Reservation
The Gallup Indian Medical Center in New Mexico has seen a rise in the number of new HIV cases among Navajo in the last decade. Some Navajo say that talking about HIV means wishing it upon the people. Host Michel Martin speaks with The Navajo AIDS Network's Melvin Harrison and Dr. Jonathan Iralu, who works at the Medical Center.