Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Raising Voices Against HIV On The Reservation
The Gallup Indian Medical Center in New Mexico has seen a rise in the number of new HIV cases among Navajo in the last decade. Some Navajo say that talking about HIV means wishing it upon the people. Host Michel Martin speaks with The Navajo AIDS Network's Melvin Harrison and Dr. Jonathan Iralu, who works at the Medical Center.