Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
A Rape Survivor Breaks the Silence
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, and for one Central New York woman, this is personal.
Renee, who'd like to keep her last name private, is a rape survivor. She tells WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher her story, and provides some insight as to how she dealt with the trauma and how she is no longer silenced by it.
For more information contact:email@example.com