Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
-Nature of Things
John Weeks discusses the early days of Onondaga County's recycling program. He also talks about the shortfalls of the recycling program from an environmental standpoint and urges listeners to tighten the balance between that which is discarded in total and that which is recycled.
Originally aired on September 21, 1990.
-From The Soil with Sollecito