Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Red Cross Restricted As Killing Continues In Syria
The Syrian government continued shelling the city Homs overnight. The latest United Nations report estimates 7,500 people have been killed since unrest began nearly a year ago. The government has also continued to refuse entry to the International Committee of the Red Cross. NPR's Kelly McEvers reports.