Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Red Cross Restricted As Killing Continues In Syria
The Syrian government continued shelling the city Homs overnight. The latest United Nations report estimates 7,500 people have been killed since unrest began nearly a year ago. The government has also continued to refuse entry to the International Committee of the Red Cross. NPR's Kelly McEvers reports.