Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Redrawn Districts Could Shake Up Congress
In Illinois, Republicans object to a map that endangers their delegation in a state with a Democratic-controlled legislature and governor. The opposite is underway in Texas, where the Republican legislature and governor approved a map that Democrats say doesn't accurately reflect population growth.