Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Remembering The Late Singing Legend Etta James
James passed away on Friday from leukemia-related complications. She was 73 years old. She's best known for the 1961 rendition of 'At Last,' but her dynamic voice found success in many genres, including blues, jazz and pop. Host Michel Martin looks back on James' storied career.