Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Remembering The Late Singing Legend Etta James
James passed away on Friday from leukemia-related complications. She was 73 years old. She's best known for the 1961 rendition of 'At Last,' but her dynamic voice found success in many genres, including blues, jazz and pop. Host Michel Martin looks back on James' storied career.