Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Remembering The Late Singing Legend Etta James
James passed away on Friday from leukemia-related complications. She was 73 years old. She's best known for the 1961 rendition of 'At Last,' but her dynamic voice found success in many genres, including blues, jazz and pop. Host Michel Martin looks back on James' storied career.