Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Reminder: Put Some Clothes On, Google Street View May Be Coming By
A Google Street View snapshot of a woman in Miami who wasn't leaving anything to the imagination when she stepped out her door is a fresh reminder that if you don't want the world to see you in your birthday suit, put something on before you step outside!
After all, a Street View camera just might be cruising by.
In this woman's case, her full frontal shot was there for the world to see for several days before she was blurred to make the image familly-friendly.
Now, we have to confess that we weren't up-to-speed on the apparently active world on the Web of folks who cruise Street View images looking for naked folks, plumbers' cracks, drug deals going down and other things. Some people also apparently like to flash the camera.