Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Renaissance Madrigal Banquet
By Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Most holiday dinners consist of in-laws, kids, turkey, yams and pumpkin pie. There's at least one that's a little different. WRVO's Kate Percival has this report aboout the Renaissance Madrigal Banquet.
The banquet will be held December 4-5 at the State University College at Oswego.