Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Renaissance Madrigal Banquet
By Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Most holiday dinners consist of in-laws, kids, turkey, yams and pumpkin pie. There's at least one that's a little different. WRVO's Kate Percival has this report aboout the Renaissance Madrigal Banquet.
The banquet will be held December 4-5 at the State University College at Oswego.