Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Report: New York could lead in biopharmaceutical jobs
By Ellen Abbott/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Biopharmaceutical jobs could be the cornerstone of an economic recovery in New York State, according to a report issued by a think tank.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott explains how the region could benefit.