Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Report: New York could lead in biopharmaceutical jobs
By Ellen Abbott/WRVO
SYRACUSE, NY – Biopharmaceutical jobs could be the cornerstone of an economic recovery in New York State, according to a report issued by a think tank.
WRVO's Ellen Abbott explains how the region could benefit.