Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Revisiting PTSD and a local soldier's story
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Last year, WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reported on Joe Godfrey Jr.'s struggle to obtain mental health care after returning from Iraq. She revisits the story as Joe Godfrey Sr., of Mexico continues to raise awareness using a film to highlight the difficulties soldiers are facing when they return home.
see veterancareproject.org for more information.