Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Revisiting PTSD and a local soldier's story
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Last year, WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reported on Joe Godfrey Jr.'s struggle to obtain mental health care after returning from Iraq. She revisits the story as Joe Godfrey Sr., of Mexico continues to raise awareness using a film to highlight the difficulties soldiers are facing when they return home.
see veterancareproject.org for more information.