Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Revisiting PTSD and a local soldier's story
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – Last year, WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher reported on Joe Godfrey Jr.'s struggle to obtain mental health care after returning from Iraq. She revisits the story as Joe Godfrey Sr., of Mexico continues to raise awareness using a film to highlight the difficulties soldiers are facing when they return home.
see veterancareproject.org for more information.