Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
2 Languages, Many Voices: Latinos In The U.S.
From Ricky Ricardo To Dora: Latinos On Television
Think Desi Arnaz on I Love Lucy, Freddie Prinze on Chico And The Man, Sofia Vergara on Modern Family. While Spanish has long had a recurring bit role on English-language television, it has slowly but surely become an integral part of the American soundtrack. Here's a look at a few highlights from the past six decades.