Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Ridpath Discusses Ethics In College Supports
Robert Siegel speaks to Dave Ridpath, an assistant professor of sports administration at Ohio University. Ridpath, a former Division 1 wrestling coach and assistant athletic director at Marshall University, has called the current system of college sports "broken." He says that the current scandal at Penn State is the most extreme example of a college sports system that protects teams at all costs.