Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Ridpath Discusses Ethics In College Supports
Robert Siegel speaks to Dave Ridpath, an assistant professor of sports administration at Ohio University. Ridpath, a former Division 1 wrestling coach and assistant athletic director at Marshall University, has called the current system of college sports "broken." He says that the current scandal at Penn State is the most extreme example of a college sports system that protects teams at all costs.