Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Rosen's Words About Ann Romney Fuel 'Mommy Wars'
Originally published on Tue April 17, 2012 11:14 am
Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen recently ignited a firestorm when she said that Ann Romney, the wife of GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, had "never worked a day in her life." Rosen also said the candidate shouldn't turn to his wife for advice on women's issues and the economy. Host Michel Martin speaks with a group of moms about the latest front in the "mommy wars."