Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Rusty Radiator Awards Spoof 'Save Africa' Charities
Last Christmas, the spoof charity Radi-Aid released a music video to challenge perceptions of "saving Africa." This year, they're calling out charity ads they see as harmful, and celebrating helpful ads. Host Michel Martin learns more from blogger Teddy Ruge, a member of the Rusty Radiator awards committee.