Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Reflecting On Sept. 11, 2001
Sacrificing Liberty For Security?
Following 9/11, many Americans began wondering which rights they were willing to sacrifice to ensure that those terrorist events would never reoccur. Guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with human rights attorney Banafsheh Akhlaghi, who has spent the last decade working on 3200 cases dealing with post-9/11 issues. NPR National Security Correspondent Tom Gjelten also joins the conversation.