Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Understanding brain tumors
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
Saint Of Death Gains Loyal Following In Mexico
As families in Mexico are preparing for Day of the Dead, shop owners are increasingly stocking their shelves with a sinister skeleton figure: Santa Muerte. She's not considered a saint by the Catholic Church, but she's still worshipped by people as diverse as middle-class housewives to narco-traffickers. Host Michel Martin discusses Santa Muerte with historian Robinson Herrera of Florida State University.