Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Scary Times Ahead for New Yorkers to Make Ends Meet.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Mark Dunlea has been fighting poverty in New York for 30-years. He runs Hunger Action of New York, an advocacy group for the poor.
With energy and food prices rising, Dunlea says he's encouraged that Governor Paterson is taking steps to help eash high home heating costs this winter.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the anti-hunger advocate.