Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
More News From WRVO
Scary Times Ahead for New Yorkers to Make Ends Meet.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Mark Dunlea has been fighting poverty in New York for 30-years. He runs Hunger Action of New York, an advocacy group for the poor.
With energy and food prices rising, Dunlea says he's encouraged that Governor Paterson is taking steps to help eash high home heating costs this winter.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the anti-hunger advocate.