Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
School closings and delays
A winter storm moving through central and northern New York, combined with brisk winds and bitterly cold temperatures, is causing some school delays and closings this morning.
School closings and delays for January 3, 2014:
Last updated at 7:07 a.m.
Colgate University: Opening at 10 a.m.; Essential personnel report at regular time
Cortland Co. BOCES: Closed
Empire State College: Opening at 10 a.m.
Fayetteville-Manlius: All district offices, Closed
Keuka College: Closed
Onondaga Co. BOCES: Closed
Oswego: Closed, Oswego Comm. Christian School closed
Oswego Co. BOCES: Closed
Trinity Catholic School, Oswego: Closed
Wells College: Closed
West Genesee: Closed