Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
More News From WRVO
School Fuel Costs
By Sean Spano
Oswego, NY – School districts across the state are taking a beating on transportation costs and the effect of Hurricane Rita will no doubt make the situation worse.
Some school districts are already taking steps to curtail the rising expense. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Tim Kremer...the executive director of the State School Boards Association about what could be a funding crisis for many New York schools.