Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
School Fuel Costs
By Sean Spano
Oswego, NY – School districts across the state are taking a beating on transportation costs and the effect of Hurricane Rita will no doubt make the situation worse.
Some school districts are already taking steps to curtail the rising expense. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to Tim Kremer...the executive director of the State School Boards Association about what could be a funding crisis for many New York schools.