Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Schumer: Can the Spam
Washington – Democrat Charles Schumer will introduce legislation today that would impose penalities on those who send unsolicited bulk e-mails.
His law would allow internet users to sign up for a "no spam" list, similar to the state's Do Not Call Registry.
Violators could be fined up to $5,000.
The average e-mail user receives 1,000 spam messages per year.