Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Schumer: Nuke plant security to increase after audit finds issues
By Mike Benjamin/WRVO
OSWEGO, NY – U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) says an internal audit by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission is resulting in new security measures at nuclear power plants.
WRVO's Mike Benjamin reports.