Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Sci-fi author Meghan Muriel on writing, disabilities and the end of the world
From a young age, It had been a dream of central New York science fiction author Meghan Muriel to become a career writer. Thanks to the L. Ron Hubbard "Writers of the Future" contest in Hollywood, Meghan's chances have improved as she recently took first place for her short story, "The Siren". WRVO's Mark Lavonier spoke with Meghan about her mission as an author.
More information about the Writers of the Future contest can be found here.
More News From WRVO