Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
SCOTUS Cases Could Affect Presidential Race
The U.S. Supreme Court opens its 2011-2012 session Monday, in what could prove to be one of the most notable terms in years. The court is expected to hear cases about immigration, Medicaid and President Obama's landmark health care law. Michel Martin discusses the cases with George Washington University Law Professor Paul Butler and Eva Rodriguez, a Washington Post editorial writer who specializes in legal affairs.