Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
SCOTUS Cases Could Affect Presidential Race
The U.S. Supreme Court opens its 2011-2012 session Monday, in what could prove to be one of the most notable terms in years. The court is expected to hear cases about immigration, Medicaid and President Obama's landmark health care law. Michel Martin discusses the cases with George Washington University Law Professor Paul Butler and Eva Rodriguez, a Washington Post editorial writer who specializes in legal affairs.