Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
SCOTUS Cases Could Affect Presidential Race
The U.S. Supreme Court opens its 2011-2012 session Monday, in what could prove to be one of the most notable terms in years. The court is expected to hear cases about immigration, Medicaid and President Obama's landmark health care law. Michel Martin discusses the cases with George Washington University Law Professor Paul Butler and Eva Rodriguez, a Washington Post editorial writer who specializes in legal affairs.