Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Seaway Trail finds success with geocaching game
Oswego, NY – The Seaway Trail, which stretches from Buffalo to the North Country along Lake Ontario, has become a huge game board. People who enjoy the activity of geocaching are looking for markers along the trail, hoping to collect some coins.
WRVO's Dave Bullard spoke with Kurt Schumacher of the Seaway Trail about the game and how it's bringing tourists to the region.