Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Seaway Trail finds success with geocaching game
Oswego, NY – The Seaway Trail, which stretches from Buffalo to the North Country along Lake Ontario, has become a huge game board. People who enjoy the activity of geocaching are looking for markers along the trail, hoping to collect some coins.
WRVO's Dave Bullard spoke with Kurt Schumacher of the Seaway Trail about the game and how it's bringing tourists to the region.