Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Sen. Harry Reid: Compromise On Hand To End FAA Shutdown
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says there is bipartisan compromise to end the partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration that has left 74,000 transportation and construction workers idled," writes the AP.
The AP adds that Reid did not specify details in his statement, but other officials say the Senate could approve a House bill as soon as Friday.
This story is still developing. We'll update as we hear more.