Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Sen. Harry Reid: Compromise On Hand To End FAA Shutdown
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says there is bipartisan compromise to end the partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration that has left 74,000 transportation and construction workers idled," writes the AP.
The AP adds that Reid did not specify details in his statement, but other officials say the Senate could approve a House bill as soon as Friday.
This story is still developing. We'll update as we hear more.