Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Senate Fails to Pass Ethics Legislation
By Karen Dewitt
Albany, NY – The State Senate met in a special one day session Thursday and approved Governor Paterson's choice to head the MTA.
But the closely divided Senate failed to pass ethics reform, and stayed away from other more controversial measures, including the state's budget deficit.
WRVO's Capitol correspondent Karen Dewitt reports.