Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Senator Clinton could face trouble in the fall if challenged by anti-war candidate.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – U-S Senator Hillary Clinton has a lock on the State Democratic Party nomination as the New York Democrat seeks re-election this year.
But a new Zogby International poll found that if she were to face a challenge from an anti-war candidate in the fall campaign, she could find herself in a real battle for re-election.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby about the poll findings.