Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Senator Clinton could face trouble in the fall if challenged by anti-war candidate.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – U-S Senator Hillary Clinton has a lock on the State Democratic Party nomination as the New York Democrat seeks re-election this year.
But a new Zogby International poll found that if she were to face a challenge from an anti-war candidate in the fall campaign, she could find herself in a real battle for re-election.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby about the poll findings.