Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Senator Clinton could face trouble in the fall if challenged by anti-war candidate.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – U-S Senator Hillary Clinton has a lock on the State Democratic Party nomination as the New York Democrat seeks re-election this year.
But a new Zogby International poll found that if she were to face a challenge from an anti-war candidate in the fall campaign, she could find herself in a real battle for re-election.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to pollster John Zogby about the poll findings.