Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Sharp Rise In Homeless Children, Study Says
The rate of homelessness among kids has seen a dramatic increase of 33 percent since 2007, according to a new report from the National Center on Family Homelessness. Host Michel Martin speaks with Dr. Ellen Bassuk, president of the organization, and Mike Pomi, who heads a group that provides services to at-risk children in Nevada.