Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Shipping Container Inventor Transformed World Trade
In the 1950s, Keith Tantlinger built a better box and forever changed the way global business operates. His take on the shipping container made it easier to send and store all kinds of products all around the word. Tantlinger died on August 27th, 2011, at the age of 92.