Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
'Shiva Sisters' Keep Jewish Rituals Alive
While mourning the death of a loved one, many may find themselves at a loss when trying to incorporate their family's beliefs and traditions. That's when the Shiva Sisters step in. Their event planning business specializes in shiva, the period of mourning observed by Jews after a death. Michel Martin speaks with Allison Moldo and Danna Black about their work.