Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
'Shiva Sisters' Keep Jewish Rituals Alive
While mourning the death of a loved one, many may find themselves at a loss when trying to incorporate their family's beliefs and traditions. That's when the Shiva Sisters step in. Their event planning business specializes in shiva, the period of mourning observed by Jews after a death. Michel Martin speaks with Allison Moldo and Danna Black about their work.