Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
Shop Talk: Are Rihanna, Brown Condoning Abuse?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys discuss singers Chris Brown and Rihanna. Brown was convicted of assaulting Rihanna three years ago. Now, they've released remixes of songs featuring each other. The guys also weigh in on affirmative action and whether race should be considered in college admissions.