Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Shop Talk: Are Rihanna, Brown Condoning Abuse?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys discuss singers Chris Brown and Rihanna. Brown was convicted of assaulting Rihanna three years ago. Now, they've released remixes of songs featuring each other. The guys also weigh in on affirmative action and whether race should be considered in college admissions.