Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Shop Talk: Gingrich On NAACP ... Justified?
The Barbershop guys talk about the Iowa caucuses, political campaigning, and the NFL playoffs. Host Michel Martin speaks with author Jimi Izrael, political science professor Lester Spence, syndicated columnist Ruben Navarrette, and former Obama administration staffer Corey Ealons.