Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Shop Talk: Gingrich's Moral Fiber, Men's Obesity
The guys discuss Marianne Gingrich's comment that her ex-husband Newt is not morally fit to be president. They also weigh in funding issues with Red Tails, and new data showing that men are catching up to women when it comes to obesity rates. Host Michel Martin hears from Jimi Izrael, Arsalan Ifthikar, Kevin Williamson and Dave Zirin.