Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Shop Talk: Gingrich's Moral Fiber, Men's Obesity
The guys discuss Marianne Gingrich's comment that her ex-husband Newt is not morally fit to be president. They also weigh in funding issues with Red Tails, and new data showing that men are catching up to women when it comes to obesity rates. Host Michel Martin hears from Jimi Izrael, Arsalan Ifthikar, Kevin Williamson and Dave Zirin.