Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
'Shop Talk': Jobs, Poverty, Perry
This week, House Speaker Boehner acknowledged some common ground between his jobs plan and the president's plan, but said Obama's program doesn't quite add up. Also, the U.S. Census Bureau reported the latest poverty figures, and Tyler Perry was reported as the highest paid man in Hollywood. The Barbershop guys weigh in.