Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
'Shop Talk': Jobs, Poverty, Perry
This week, House Speaker Boehner acknowledged some common ground between his jobs plan and the president's plan, but said Obama's program doesn't quite add up. Also, the U.S. Census Bureau reported the latest poverty figures, and Tyler Perry was reported as the highest paid man in Hollywood. The Barbershop guys weigh in.