Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Shop Talk: Judge Apologizes For Joke ... Enough?
The Barbershop guys preview Super Tuesday and weigh in on Judge Richard Cebull's email that included a joke about President Obama's heritage. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, columnists Ruben Navarrette and Mario Loyola, and Colorlines.com Editorial Director Kai Wright. Advisory: This segment may not be comfortable for some listeners.