Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Shop Talk: Judge Apologizes For Joke ... Enough?
The Barbershop guys preview Super Tuesday and weigh in on Judge Richard Cebull's email that included a joke about President Obama's heritage. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, columnists Ruben Navarrette and Mario Loyola, and Colorlines.com Editorial Director Kai Wright. Advisory: This segment may not be comfortable for some listeners.