Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Shop Talk: Kids To Clean Schools If Gingrich Wins?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss a series of comments by Newt Gingrich suggesting that underprivileged kids could improve their work ethic by cleaning school bathrooms. Also, after nearly 30 years and numerous appeals, Philadelphia prosecutors are no longer seeking the death penalty for convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal.