Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Shop Talk: Kids To Clean Schools If Gingrich Wins?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss a series of comments by Newt Gingrich suggesting that underprivileged kids could improve their work ethic by cleaning school bathrooms. Also, after nearly 30 years and numerous appeals, Philadelphia prosecutors are no longer seeking the death penalty for convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal.