Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Shop Talk: 'Occupy' Is More Trouble Than Progress?
The Barbershop guys weigh in on the Occupy Wall Street movement and the standoff between NBA players and owners. Host Michel Martin speaks with author Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney and author Arsalan Iftikhar, sports writer Kevin Blackistone and National Review writer Mario Loyola.