Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Shop Talk: 'Occupy' Is More Trouble Than Progress?
The Barbershop guys weigh in on the Occupy Wall Street movement and the standoff between NBA players and owners. Host Michel Martin speaks with author Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney and author Arsalan Iftikhar, sports writer Kevin Blackistone and National Review writer Mario Loyola.