Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Shop Talk: 'Occupy' Is More Trouble Than Progress?
The Barbershop guys weigh in on the Occupy Wall Street movement and the standoff between NBA players and owners. Host Michel Martin speaks with author Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney and author Arsalan Iftikhar, sports writer Kevin Blackistone and National Review writer Mario Loyola.