Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
'Shop Talk': Tea Party Battles 'Occupy Wall Street'
GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain surges to the top of the polls. The Tea Party is launching a counter-offensive against the Occupy Wall Street movement. And Detroit sports teams are enjoying exceptional seasons. Weighing in are the Barbershop guys: author Jimi Izrael, attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, columnist Ruben Navarratte and political science professor Lester Spence.