Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
'Shop Talk': Tea Party Battles 'Occupy Wall Street'
GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain surges to the top of the polls. The Tea Party is launching a counter-offensive against the Occupy Wall Street movement. And Detroit sports teams are enjoying exceptional seasons. Weighing in are the Barbershop guys: author Jimi Izrael, attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, columnist Ruben Navarratte and political science professor Lester Spence.