Most Active Stories
- Fireman's Association says leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals
- Severe storms kill 3 people in Madison County, damage homes, cause power outages throughout region
- How the weather service decides if a tornado touched down
- Update: Five tornadoes hit upstate New York Tuesday
- Red to green: Syracuse working to upgrade traffic signal system
ShopTalk: Think Twice Before You Jaywalk?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss the Supreme Court's ruling that people arrested for minor offenses can be strip searched. They also weigh in on gun culture and current gun control laws. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, and columnists Ruben Navarrette and Steven Gray.