Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
ShopTalk: Think Twice Before You Jaywalk?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss the Supreme Court's ruling that people arrested for minor offenses can be strip searched. They also weigh in on gun culture and current gun control laws. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, and columnists Ruben Navarrette and Steven Gray.