Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Should Women Learn To Cook For Men? Guys Weigh In
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys continue the discussion by dishing on the recent article "I Learned to Cook for a Man. Am I a Sell Out?" They discuss whether women need to spend time in the kitchen in order to show affection. Plus, they talk about a recent report on poverty and income disparity.