Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
Sierra Leone First Lady Redefines Health System
Mrs. Sia Nyama Koroma is working hard to fight one of the most common causes of death in Sierra Leone — maternal mortality. She's also participating in a new program that helps the first ladies of Western Europe, America and Africa share ideas on working effectively. She speaks with Michel Martin.