Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Sierra Leone First Lady Redefines Health System
Mrs. Sia Nyama Koroma is working hard to fight one of the most common causes of death in Sierra Leone — maternal mortality. She's also participating in a new program that helps the first ladies of Western Europe, America and Africa share ideas on working effectively. She speaks with Michel Martin.