Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Sister Simone Campbell on The Campbell Conversations
Sister Simone Campbell has become a political rock star for her support of the Affordable Care Act, and for her leadership of the "Nuns on the Bus" campaign last summer. Speaking with Grant Reeher, Campbell describes how religious commitment, service, and politics are inseparably linked in her life and in her faith, and what the Catholic Church must do to thrive in a democratic culture.