Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
'Smart Hangers' Help Sharp Dressed Men
A men's store in Tokyo is using Radio-frequency identification technology inside the clothes hangers. When a customer removes an item from the rack, that triggers a display on a nearby screen to show product information for that item, and even matching accessories.