Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
'Smart Hangers' Help Sharp Dressed Men
A men's store in Tokyo is using Radio-frequency identification technology inside the clothes hangers. When a customer removes an item from the rack, that triggers a display on a nearby screen to show product information for that item, and even matching accessories.