Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Soda Or Pop? Which Do You Drink?
Having grown up in "pop" country, gone to college in a "soda" city and lived for nearly 30 years in a place where the two cultures mix, this blogger is well aware that folks can get excited when they start debating about what to call carbonated beverages.
The discussion is bubbling again this morning thanks to the Morning Edition report from Allison Aubrey about a "soda revival" that's underway across the nation.
Maps have been made to show just where "pop" rules, "soda" dominates, and even where "Coke" is a generic moniker.
Let's see where Two-Way nation fits in: