Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Soda Or Pop? Which Do You Drink?
Having grown up in "pop" country, gone to college in a "soda" city and lived for nearly 30 years in a place where the two cultures mix, this blogger is well aware that folks can get excited when they start debating about what to call carbonated beverages.
The discussion is bubbling again this morning thanks to the Morning Edition report from Allison Aubrey about a "soda revival" that's underway across the nation.
Maps have been made to show just where "pop" rules, "soda" dominates, and even where "Coke" is a generic moniker.
Let's see where Two-Way nation fits in: