Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Soda Or Pop? Which Do You Drink?
Having grown up in "pop" country, gone to college in a "soda" city and lived for nearly 30 years in a place where the two cultures mix, this blogger is well aware that folks can get excited when they start debating about what to call carbonated beverages.
The discussion is bubbling again this morning thanks to the Morning Edition report from Allison Aubrey about a "soda revival" that's underway across the nation.
Maps have been made to show just where "pop" rules, "soda" dominates, and even where "Coke" is a generic moniker.
Let's see where Two-Way nation fits in: