Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Some Pro Baseball Teams Restrict Energy Drinks
A story in USA Today reports some Major League Baseball teams are discouraging their players from consuming energy drinks. Others have banned the drinks from clubhouse refrigerators. The reason: There is a fear that the drinks will contribute to dehydration and other side effects.