Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Some Pro Baseball Teams Restrict Energy Drinks
A story in USA Today reports some Major League Baseball teams are discouraging their players from consuming energy drinks. Others have banned the drinks from clubhouse refrigerators. The reason: There is a fear that the drinks will contribute to dehydration and other side effects.