Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Some Pro Baseball Teams Restrict Energy Drinks
A story in USA Today reports some Major League Baseball teams are discouraging their players from consuming energy drinks. Others have banned the drinks from clubhouse refrigerators. The reason: There is a fear that the drinks will contribute to dehydration and other side effects.