Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Some Pro Baseball Teams Restrict Energy Drinks
A story in USA Today reports some Major League Baseball teams are discouraging their players from consuming energy drinks. Others have banned the drinks from clubhouse refrigerators. The reason: There is a fear that the drinks will contribute to dehydration and other side effects.