Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Some Wealthy New Yorkers Support Higher Income Taxes
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Dozens of wealthy New Yorkers say they're willing to pay higher income taxes as part of the state budget solution.
They have signed a letter in support of the so-called "rich tax." New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness helped organize the letter campaign. Its director Ron Deutch explained the effort to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.