Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Some Wealthy New Yorkers Support Higher Income Taxes
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Dozens of wealthy New Yorkers say they're willing to pay higher income taxes as part of the state budget solution.
They have signed a letter in support of the so-called "rich tax." New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness helped organize the letter campaign. Its director Ron Deutch explained the effort to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.