Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Some Wealthy New Yorkers Support Higher Income Taxes
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Dozens of wealthy New Yorkers say they're willing to pay higher income taxes as part of the state budget solution.
They have signed a letter in support of the so-called "rich tax." New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness helped organize the letter campaign. Its director Ron Deutch explained the effort to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.