Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Some Wealthy New Yorkers Support Higher Income Taxes
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Dozens of wealthy New Yorkers say they're willing to pay higher income taxes as part of the state budget solution.
They have signed a letter in support of the so-called "rich tax." New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness helped organize the letter campaign. Its director Ron Deutch explained the effort to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.